Certified Airmax Service Technician (eCAST)
Your Path to Success Starts Here.
Note: Due to the overwhelming success of last year's virtual trainings and record attendance numbers, Airmax has moved to eCAST virtual training sessions for all future offerings. This virtual training platform will also allow us to implement certification renewal programs for current Certified Airmax Professionals as well as new product certifications in the future.
What is eCAST?
eCAST is a high-level virtual training program designed to make you proficient in installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all Airmax Fountains and Aeration Systems. Each participant who completes the two required 1/2 day sessions will earn Certified Airmax Professional status.
What do you learn?
Through a hands-on interactive approach, the course is designed to teach you troubleshooting, proactive maintenance and repair practices on Airmax fountains, control panels, aeration systems and compressors.
What are the benefits?
Each company that completes the training earns Certified Airmax Repair Center status. Only one team member per company or branch is required to become a certified repair center; however, we encourage you to enroll multiple participants in the training.
What does it cost?
$200 for 1-2 virtual attendees based on the following format:
Airmax will send ONE (1) Virtual Training Kit for every TWO ATTENDEES or up to FOUR Virtual Training Kits PER COMPANY if kits are needed for each individual participant. Each Airmax eCAST Virtual Training Kit will require a $400 deposit to be paid prior to shipping. Airmax will provide a return shipping label and will process a $200 refund credit per kit once each is returned to our warehouse.
What is included in the eCAST Virtual Training Kit?
Each kit contains a fountain motor, pump chamber assembly, control panel, bench test cord, compressor and maintenance kit. To facilitate 2-way video, we also include a web camera.
Review the following schedule and submit the form below to enroll in one of our future eCAST training sessions.
2021-2022 eCAST Schedule (book now, classes fill up fast!):
- August 23rd - 24th, 2021 Registration Deadline July 23rd
- September 20th - 21st, 2021 Registration Deadline August 20th
- October 11th - 12th, 2021 Registration Deadline September 10th
- October 18th - 19th, 2021 Registration Deadline September 17th
- November 8th - 9th, 2021 Registration Deadline October 8th
- November 15th - 16th, 2021 Registration Deadline October 15th
- December 6th - 7th, 2021 Registration Deadline November 5th
- December 13th - 14th, 2021 Registration Deadline November 12th
- January 10th - 11th, 2022 Registration Deadline December 10th
- January 17th - 18th, 2022 Registration Deadline December 17th
- February 14th - 15th, 2022 Registration Deadline January 14th
- February 21st - 22nd, 2022 Registration Deadline January 21st
- March 14th - 15th, 2022 Registration Deadline February 12th
- March 21st - 22nd, 2022 Registration Deadline February 19th
Complete the form below to receive additional information about our eCAST program.